changing last name???

is there any way you could do that?!
it really bugs me when parents get married after a child is born, and then
the child is stuck with different last name
2 answers Last reply
More about changing name

    >is there any way you could do that?!
    >it really bugs me when parents get married after a child is ­born,
    and then
    >the child is stuck with different last name
    Only via SimPe, a tool to alter the game

    The TS2 Enhancer at sims2programs.com has this function as well. :)

    Chris

    "marina" <marihren@globalnet.hr> wrote in message
    > is there any way you could do that?!
    > it really bugs me when parents get married after a child is born, and then
    > the child is stuck with different last name

Sims Games Bug Video Games