changing last name???

Last response: in Video Games
January 31, 2005 5:56:43 PM

is there any way you could do that?!
it really bugs me when parents get married after a child is born, and then
the child is stuck with different last name

More about : changing

Anonymous
January 31, 2005 5:56:44 PM

>is there any way you could do that?!
>it really bugs me when parents get married after a child is ­born,
and then
>the child is stuck with different last name
Only via SimPe, a tool to alter the game
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 6:22:35 AM

The TS2 Enhancer at sims2programs.com has this function as well. :)

Chris