Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Ping: Barbara aka BW

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 8:51:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
at Mod the Sims 2. I believe I've read your posts about
liking this type stuff. Hope this link gets you there.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304


.........B

More about : ping barbara aka

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 4:51:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:ZPLLd.22379$n9.4906@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Jay&B wrote:
>
>>Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
>>at Mod the Sims 2
>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
>>
>>
>>........B
>
> ROFLMAO
> (forgive)
>
> ---Sandra
>
>>
ROTFLOL it just came to my attention why you are laughing. I guess it
does
sound funny but honestly I didn't mean any harm. LOL I've read several
of BW's posts
about making trashy families and neighborhoods so when I saw this set, I
thought about BW. LOL

Barbara.........hope you don't make anything out of this besides
referring you to some good trashy
objects, walls, & floors. LOL


.............B
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 4:34:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Jay&B wrote:

>"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:ZPLLd.22379$n9.4906@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>
>
>>Jay&B wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>>Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
>>>at Mod the Sims 2
>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
>>>
>>>
>>>........B
>>>
>>>
>>ROFLMAO
>>(forgive)
>>
>>---Sandra
>>
>>
>>
>ROTFLOL it just came to my attention why you are laughing. I guess it
>does
>sound funny but honestly I didn't mean any harm. LOL I've read several
>of BW's posts
>about making trashy families and neighborhoods so when I saw this set, I
>thought about BW. LOL
>
>Barbara.........hope you don't make anything out of this besides
>referring you to some good trashy
>objects, walls, & floors. LOL
>
>
>............B
>
>
>
>
Don't worry she won't. Barbara's a good sport ;-) besides she knows my
warped sense of humour,
all is well.

---Sandra
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 7:38:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:25:48 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>
>"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:ZPLLd.22379$n9.4906@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>> Jay&B wrote:
>>
>>>Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
>>>at Mod the Sims 2
>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
>>>
>>>
>>>........B
>>
>> ROFLMAO
>> (forgive)
>>
>> ---Sandra
>>
>>>
>ROTFLOL it just came to my attention why you are laughing. I guess it
>does
>sound funny but honestly I didn't mean any harm. LOL I've read several
>of BW's posts
>about making trashy families and neighborhoods so when I saw this set, I
>thought about BW. LOL
>
>Barbara.........hope you don't make anything out of this besides
>referring you to some good trashy
>objects, walls, & floors. LOL

Whut's that yew say, sonny? Ah kain't make out yer flatlander ways o'
speakin'. Durn city slickers.

LOL!

I appreciate any pointers to trashy stuff. That's been one of my
favorite things since I first started playing Sims 1. Thanks!

BW
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 11:48:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
news:110ic9jg3n9gf69@corp.supernews.com...
>
> Whut's that yew say, sonny? Ah kain't make out yer flatlander ways o'
> speakin'. Durn city slickers.
>
> LOL!
>
> I appreciate any pointers to trashy stuff. That's been one of my
> favorite things since I first started playing Sims 1. Thanks!
>
> BW

ROTFLOL

It's a good thing though that you didn't see this post as all the stuff
has been updated for the new expansion and I had to download it all
again. Whew!!


.............B
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 7:55:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:48:23 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>
><barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
>news:110ic9jg3n9gf69@corp.supernews.com...
>>
>> Whut's that yew say, sonny? Ah kain't make out yer flatlander ways o'
>> speakin'. Durn city slickers.
>>
>> LOL!
>>
>> I appreciate any pointers to trashy stuff. That's been one of my
>> favorite things since I first started playing Sims 1. Thanks!
>
>ROTFLOL
>
>It's a good thing though that you didn't see this post as all the stuff
>has been updated for the new expansion and I had to download it all
>again. Whew!!

Yay for being out of town for a week! The weather there was better
too. ;->

BW
!