Ping: Barbara aka BW

Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
at Mod the Sims 2. I believe I've read your posts about
liking this type stuff. Hope this link gets you there.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304

.........B
6 answers Last reply
More about ping barbara

    Jay&B wrote:

    >Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
    >at Mod the Sims 2
    >http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
    >

    >........B

    ROFLMAO
    (forgive)

    ---Sandra

    "Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Jay&B wrote:
    >
    >>Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
    >>at Mod the Sims 2
    >>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
    >>

    >>........B
    >
    > ROFLMAO
    > (forgive)
    >
    > ---Sandra

    ROTFLOL it just came to my attention why you are laughing. I guess it
    does
    sound funny but honestly I didn't mean any harm. LOL I've read several
    of BW's posts
    about making trashy families and neighborhoods so when I saw this set, I
    thought about BW. LOL

    Barbara.........hope you don't make anything out of this besides
    referring you to some good trashy
    objects, walls, & floors. LOL

    .............B

    Jay&B wrote:

    >"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >

    >>Jay&B wrote:
    >>

    >>>Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
    >>>at Mod the Sims 2
    >>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
    >>>

    >>>........B
    >>>

    >>ROFLMAO
    >>(forgive)
    >>
    >>---Sandra
    >>

    >ROTFLOL it just came to my attention why you are laughing. I guess it
    >does
    >sound funny but honestly I didn't mean any harm. LOL I've read several
    >of BW's posts
    >about making trashy families and neighborhoods so when I saw this set, I
    >thought about BW. LOL
    >
    >Barbara.........hope you don't make anything out of this besides
    >referring you to some good trashy
    >objects, walls, & floors. LOL
    >

    >............B

    Don't worry she won't. Barbara's a good sport ;-) besides she knows my
    warped sense of humour,
    all is well.

    ---Sandra

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:25:48 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
    wrote:

    >"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Jay&B wrote:
    >>
    >>>Barbara, I thought about you when I saw this "trash set"
    >>>at Mod the Sims 2
    >>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
    >>>

    >>>........B
    >>
    >> ROFLMAO
    >> (forgive)
    >>
    >> ---Sandra
    >>

    >ROTFLOL it just came to my attention why you are laughing. I guess it
    >does
    >sound funny but honestly I didn't mean any harm. LOL I've read several
    >of BW's posts
    >about making trashy families and neighborhoods so when I saw this set, I
    >thought about BW. LOL
    >
    >Barbara.........hope you don't make anything out of this besides
    >referring you to some good trashy
    >objects, walls, & floors. LOL

    Whut's that yew say, sonny? Ah kain't make out yer flatlander ways o'
    speakin'. Durn city slickers.

    LOL!

    I appreciate any pointers to trashy stuff. That's been one of my
    favorite things since I first started playing Sims 1. Thanks!

    BW

    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message

    > Whut's that yew say, sonny? Ah kain't make out yer flatlander ways o'
    > speakin'. Durn city slickers.
    >
    > LOL!
    >
    > I appreciate any pointers to trashy stuff. That's been one of my
    > favorite things since I first started playing Sims 1. Thanks!
    >
    > BW

    ROTFLOL

    It's a good thing though that you didn't see this post as all the stuff
    has been updated for the new expansion and I had to download it all
    again. Whew!!

    .............B

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:48:23 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
    wrote:

    ><barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Whut's that yew say, sonny? Ah kain't make out yer flatlander ways o'
    >> speakin'. Durn city slickers.
    >>
    >> LOL!
    >>
    >> I appreciate any pointers to trashy stuff. That's been one of my
    >> favorite things since I first started playing Sims 1. Thanks!
    >
    >ROTFLOL
    >
    >It's a good thing though that you didn't see this post as all the stuff
    >has been updated for the new expansion and I had to download it all
    >again. Whew!!

    Yay for being out of town for a week! The weather there was better
    too. ;->

    BW

Sims Games Video Games