Possibly unsolvable problem

mimihigurashi

Distinguished
May 30, 2011
I have this problem for over a year now. I kept avoiding it for a while but it kept coming back. What happens:
If I turn on my computer and leave it like that for a few minutes OR if I browse the internet without listening to any music on any media player, if I try to play an mp3 or any sound in winamp (or any other media player) I get this error that says something like "Bad sound driver. Please reinstall" The same thing happens if I turn my computer on, play any game, exit the game then try to play a media file.

Over the past year I've reinstalled my windows xp for over 10 times, borrowed different versions, I changed BOTH my sound card and motherboard TWICE. The error was gone for over a month, after I recently changed my motherboard a second time. Now it's back again, out of sudden, for no reason. I had 2 experts inspect my computer for a long period of time and they were dumbfounded at this problem. It's hopeless, I don't know what to do anymore, if anyone has any idea what could cause this, please advice.