  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 1, 2005 11:18:49 PM

Hi

I just got this
how do I start off?

I just get an empty flat, and frige sofa and shower no loo

how do i get the rest of furniture?

Thanks in advance
Julia

More about : urbz sims city

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 11:30:43 PM

Julia wrote:
> I just got this how do I start off?

You have to get a job to earn some money, then you can buy more things. You
can deal with your needs in the local area while you aren some money to buy
more things. I got bored with it very quickly, I will try to play it a bit
more once I'm stuck at about 95% on San Andreas but I just don't find it fun
like The Sims.
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:45:59 AM

"Will Bradshaw" wrote in message

> Julia wrote:
>> I just got this how do I start off?
>
> You have to get a job to earn some money, then you can buy more things.
> You can deal with your needs in the local area while you aren some money
> to buy more things. I got bored with it very quickly, I will try to play
> it a bit more once I'm stuck at about 95% on San Andreas but I just don't
> find it fun like The Sims.

Yes I find it completely boring too... I bought it for the kids but after
only a couple of days they are back playing Sims 2 again and it hasn't been
touched since....

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 7:39:46 AM

yeah I have Sims Urbz and The Sims for playstation. They are nto as fun as
the computer games.

!