Motherboard Onboard Video TV-Out

Hello, everyone.

I am looking to build an htpc and i am considering this motherboard.
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ClassValue=Motherboard&ProductID=2691&ProductName=GA-73PVM-S2H

The HDMI output is useful, but only in future upgrades. For now, my system only runs on s-video. My question is: does the onboard video on this board support TV-Out for s-video? Or is that functionality not available?
3 answers Last reply
More about motherboard onboard video
  1. you post a link to the information about your board and you come here asking questions about it which could be found on the website you provided if it does not have an s-video port then it does not support S-video
  2. captaincharisma said:
    you post a link to the information about your board and you come here asking questions about it which could be found on the website you provided if it does not have an s-video port then it does not support S-video

On the contrary, TV-out is available on many video cards through the DVI and D-sub ports. An s-video port on the card is not required. The video card has to support it, then an adapter can be installed for use. This is a common feature.

However, I have never used onboard video like this, so I figured I might ask someone who has some experience.
  3. well if that was the case check what the motherboard comes with. if it is possible then such an adapter should be included
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards TV Video