HELP!! Monitor closed itself and pc at shotdown wont close..

Since i install XP, when i shotdown my pc by windows the
pc can't close totally ( i have to push on the button )...
And my monitor enven i set (never) about the energy saver
it always goes off after 2 hours... i set at 5 hours, it
close after 2... always like that...
Kids are not happy about me...
2 answers Last reply
More about help monitor closed shotdown wont close

    "SylvainL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Since i install XP, when i shotdown my pc by windows the
    >pc can't close totally ( i have to push on the button )...

    See "Resources to Help Troubleshoot Shutdown Problems in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308029).

    --
    (tm)

    OK, Tks i will try this after work... but did nobody know
    how to fix my monitor problem... i change my video card ,
    it does the samething... if a kid is playing in a game
    the pc continu to run, but the monitor close after 2 hours

Configuration Monitors Microsoft Windows XP