Product key for windows 7 professional

You can purchase one Here.

If however you are asking for an illegal key or instructions on how to obtain one, you will probably be banned.
Discussion of pirated and bootleg software is not permitted on this forum.

If you are desperate for an operating system but do not have any money to spend, look into a free Linux distro such as Ubuntu.

TheImpact

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011

It will if you trick the OS into thinking it is an upgrade and not a fresh install. Both are essentially the same. I have done this numerous times with windows 7.

I supose worst case you could call windows and ask for a key, they will probably just give you a working one.

Perhaps, but you are still breaking the TOS.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/5031-63-read-first

Violations - It violates the Tom's Hardware Rules of Conduct if you engage in any of the following activity:
■Post, promote or distribute any content that is illegal.
■Promote or encourage activity which is illegal, such as hacking, cracking, scamming.

Ok, so, this program hacks the regestiry to make it think that it is a legitimate OEM instillation.
Hacking the regestiry in this manner it is most defiantly considered hacking.
And not paying for the OEM Product key that should be present with this type of instillation it is considered stealing.
Stealing most defiantly is illegal and both of the above are reasons you are currently breaking the TOS of Tom's by posting about it.

Enjoy your ban!

juggar

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
enjoy my ban with my dynamic IP address. Yeah right.... Anyway I have bought a retail copy of windows 7 ulti for 15 dollars at my university. Yes thats how much they charge. Now I have paid Microsoft for there product so I expect to use it whenever the hell I want irregardless of product keys. Other people feel the same way, thus the REDACTED - SS software being developed. If OP has bought windows at one time then I expect he feels the same way.

Buying one (1) license key legealy alows you to install Windows on one (1) computer, irregardless of how much you payed for it.
On this one (1) computer you can use said license key and have no need for that program.

Every further computer you install Windows on and crack is an illegal copy.
Each illegal copy you have installed is essentially a stolen product, as you have not payed for the license.

As you are apparently in university I am assuming you are a reasonably intelligent gent/gal and can connect the two synapses in your brain to understand this concept.

juggar

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
I understand the concept, but some people are not as moral as some such as yourself. It all depends on a persons morals. some people feel differently about things than others. And in this case of REDACTED - SS we disagree. I have owned many windows 7 OEM licenses from computers I have bought and I still have them but they are not ultimate or 64 bit so to me I feel that I have paid my dues. But for other people, I cannot speak.

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
i dont understand why people are botherd about having 2 or more windows running pc's when they live on there own?

linux is a much better alternative for a second pc esecially seeing as it has lower requirements and is better for things like servers and the like

(better is not necisarrily easier to use)