failer to access a radio station

April 13, 2004 3:19:33 PM

I've tried everything to listen to a certain radio
station from my P C, but invain.I can get it from all the
other P C's I lay my hands on, but it's frustrating it
does'nt work on mine. Please help.

Thank you.
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 10:56:53 PM

Are you trying to listen to an online radio station via Windows Media
Player? If so, you may want to try asking this in one of the media player
newsgroups.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

!