failer to access a radio station

I've tried everything to listen to a certain radio
station from my P C, but invain.I can get it from all the
other P C's I lay my hands on, but it's frustrating it
does'nt work on mine. Please help.

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about failer access radio station

    Are you trying to listen to an online radio station via Windows Media
    Player? If so, you may want to try asking this in one of the media player
    newsgroups.

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "Nonhlanhla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've tried everything to listen to a certain radio
    > station from my P C, but invain.I can get it from all the
    > other P C's I lay my hands on, but it's frustrating it
    > does'nt work on mine. Please help.
    >
    > Thank you.

Configuration Radio Microsoft Windows XP