Packaging SIMS Question

Last response: in Video Games
February 3, 2005 12:08:55 AM

I know you can package your sims that you make in TBS.. .but can you package
sims you make in the game itself? I'd like to upload some that I've made [in
the game mode], but I can't figure it out.

=// Christine //=

Is that all good deeds are when looked at with an ice cold eye?
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 4:49:47 AM

so, does anyone know how to do it...
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 5:24:17 AM

Put them on an empty lot then package that lot. Word of warning though,
the game will also package every single Sims they ever met meaning you
will get a lot more Sims then the ones you really want. You could use
SimPe to remove all memories of Sims outside the family but that's a
bit laborious. Or use SimPe to export the Sim's textures.
!