Does PPC's media player has SDK like windows media player ..

April 14, 2004 2:47:19 AM

Dear all,

I wanna know that does ppc's media player has SDK or not?

thanks!
Anonymous
April 14, 2004 2:47:20 AM

Yes, sure. There's stuff like this :

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

There is also a chm file detailing the methods supported by the PPC WM
player 9. But irritatingly MS continue to insist on providing a
worthless site search coupled with continually reorganising and
deleting content from their sites, so I was unable to find it for you.
If you *do* find it, please let us know ;-)

Cheers - Neil.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:47:19 +0800, "Terry Cheng"
<gto_station@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I wanna know that does ppc's media player has SDK or not?
>
>thanks!

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Produce subtitled
internet media, transcripts and searchable video. Supports
Real Player, Quicktime and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.
!