How to clone user settings?

Hello,

How can I "clone" users? I mean how is it possible to create a new user with
the settings of an existing one to awoid the whole setup work?

Thanks,
John
1 answer Last reply
More about clone user settings

    Please see:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811151&Product=winxp

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "John Schmidt" <schmidtjohn@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > How can I "clone" users? I mean how is it possible to create a new user
    with
    > the settings of an existing one to awoid the whole setup work?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > John

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP