a new discovery

Maybe you all know this one, but I have just found out shift clicking on
infants (after typing in the 'enable cheats' cheat)and selecting the
'make selectable' enables you to select your infants.
4 answers Last reply
More about discovery

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > Maybe you all know this one, but I have just found out shift clicking on
    > infants (after typing in the 'enable cheats' cheat)and selecting the
    > 'make selectable' enables you to select your infants.

    ????? Genetic engineering??? :-)

    --
    --Cuth

    "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Maybe you all know this one, but I have just found out shift clicking on
    > infants (after typing in the 'enable cheats' cheat)and selecting the 'make
    > selectable' enables you to select your infants.

    You know, I never thought of doing that... 8(
    But the only thing I worry about with the babies is them being over-fed by
    the dratted Sims.

    The other day I felt awful when I got bored with a toddler and forced a
    birthday on it. In fact, those toddlers miff me so much now they spend,
    thanks to the user cheat boolprop, an awful lot of time sleeping.... 8(

    Granny.

    Granny Crabapple wrote:
    > "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Maybe you all know this one, but I have just found out shift clicking on
    >>infants (after typing in the 'enable cheats' cheat)and selecting the 'make
    >>selectable' enables you to select your infants.
    >

    > You know, I never thought of doing that... 8(
    > But the only thing I worry about with the babies is them being over-fed by
    > the dratted Sims.
    >
    > The other day I felt awful when I got bored with a toddler and forced a
    > birthday on it. In fact, those toddlers miff me so much now they spend,
    > thanks to the user cheat boolprop, an awful lot of time sleeping.... 8(
    >
    > Granny.

    LOL!

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    > The other day I felt awful when I got bored with a
    > toddler and forced a birthday on it. In fact, those
    > toddlers miff me so much now they spend, thanks to the
    > user cheat boolprop, an awful lot of time sleeping.... 8(

    Sleeping? My babies somehow always grow up in five minutes :-)

    T.

Sims Games Video Games