Running third party programs and screens coming up behind ..

Has anyone heard of this or how to fix it. When I run my
third party program the reports come up behind the
program. I have the minimize the program to find the
reports. Is this a setting that needs to be changed?

This sounds like a bug specific to that program.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.