Creating custom icons for collections?

Does anyone know if and how this can be done?
Thanks :)
3 answers Last reply
More about creating custom icons collections

    Not sure, but surely there is a way since there is a folder under
    collections called Icons.

    "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if and how this can be done?
    > Thanks :)

    Just found this at modthesims2

    You have an ample but limited selection of collection icons for use when
    creating a new collection. If you desire a custom icon, follow this
    procedure:
    1. Quit the game.
    2. Create an image for the icon. It can be 28 X 22 pixels or larger and any
    of .tga, .bmp, .gif, or .jpg format.
    3. Save this file in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims2\Collections\Icons.
    4. Restart the game, and it's available for all future collections.

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > Just found this at modthesims2
    >
    > You have an ample but limited selection of collection icons for use when
    > creating a new collection. If you desire a custom icon, follow this
    > procedure:
    > 1. Quit the game.
    > 2. Create an image for the icon. It can be 28 X 22 pixels or larger and any
    > of .tga, .bmp, .gif, or .jpg format.
    > 3. Save this file in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims2\Collections\Icons.
    > 4. Restart the game, and it's available for all future collections.

    >>Not sure, but surely there is a way since there is a folder under
    >>collections called Icons.
    >>
    >>"JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Does anyone know if and how this can be done?
    >>>Thanks :)

    ===
    Hey THANKS Bluegenie2! It works great :)

Sims Games Icons Video Games