How do I make screen shots that I can use outside the game?

Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2005 7:33:12 AM

How do I take a picture of a scene inside _The Sims 2_ that I can then
open with Photoshop and prepare to send by e-mail to friends?

More about : make screen shots game

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 7:33:13 AM

"Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I take a picture of a scene inside _The Sims 2_ that I can then
> open with Photoshop and prepare to send by e-mail to friends?

hit the letter c.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:22:36 AM

black market halo writes:

> hit the letter c.

Okay. And where does the resulting picture go?

February 5, 2005 10:50:28 AM

> black market halo writes:
>
> > hit the letter c.
>
> Okay. And where does the resulting picture go?

you're welcome. follow jeanie's instructions.
!