How do I make screen shots that I can use outside the game?

How do I take a picture of a scene inside _The Sims 2_ that I can then
open with Photoshop and prepare to send by e-mail to friends?

More about make screen shots game

    "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > How do I take a picture of a scene inside _The Sims 2_ that I can then
    > open with Photoshop and prepare to send by e-mail to friends?

    hit the letter c.

    black market halo writes:

    > hit the letter c.

    Okay. And where does the resulting picture go?

    > black market halo writes:
    >
    > > hit the letter c.
    >
    > Okay. And where does the resulting picture go?

    you're welcome. follow jeanie's instructions.

Sims Games Email Video Games