Managing Startup

Assuming I don't want to buy/download a startup manager with lots of brass
knobs (e.g. Batch Launcher), is there a way to launch a programme after a
specific delay? Registry tweaks welcome!

deppjones

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Registry tweaks to manage startup :- ]

HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Managing startup is necessary for windows as if u have lot of files on startup , ur system takes a long to boot so it decreases performance.I faced few problems while managing my startup and one of my friends suggested me advanced system optimizer.Its start manager is amazing as it managed my win 64 bit quite well.
here is the location if you want to download it http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-System-Optimizer/3000-2094_4-
10147659.html?tag=mncol

Try it i hope it wll reduce ur efforts and optimizes windows as well..

Thanks!!