Sims2: Storytelling folder help

I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post for
my question.
I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this folder.
I was wondering
if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.

..............B

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post for
> my question.
> I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this folder.
> I was wondering
> if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
>

> .............B

Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails

> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post for
>> my question.
>> I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this folder.
>> I was wondering
>> if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
>>

>> .............B
>
> Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
> I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails

..
I removed all mine and nothing horrible happened. All that is left is a txt
file and the start screen pics of current individual Sim families and their
thumbnails. That sounds strange....

Mind, I have no intention of uploading anything to the web from there... The
xmls looked very HTML-ish to me. 8(

Granny.

> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post
>> for
>> my question.
>> I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this
>> folder.
>> I was wondering
>> if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
>>

>> .............B
>
> Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
> I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails

Thanks for replying. I also left those XML files. I did notice a lot of
snapshots that I
didn't take. I guess Maxis had them in there. Oh well, they are gone
now. LOL

...........B

"Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
message news:askNd.8589$8B3.8331@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

>> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>> I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post
>>> for
>>> my question.
>>> I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this
>>> folder.
>>> I was wondering
>>> if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
>>>

>>> .............B
>>
>> Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
>> I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails
>>
> .
> I removed all mine and nothing horrible happened. All that is left is
> a txt file and the start screen pics of current individual Sim
> families and their thumbnails. That sounds strange....
>
> Mind, I have no intention of uploading anything to the web from
> there... The xmls looked very HTML-ish to me. 8(
>
> Granny.

Thanks Granny, I might get up the nerve to remove them. LOL