Sims2: Storytelling folder help

I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post for
my question.
I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this folder.
I was wondering
if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.

..............B
4 answers Last reply
More about sims2 storytelling folder help

    "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post for
    > my question.
    > I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this folder.
    > I was wondering
    > if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
    >

    > .............B

    Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
    I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails

    > "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    >> I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post for
    >> my question.
    >> I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this folder.
    >> I was wondering
    >> if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
    >>

    >> .............B
    >
    > Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
    > I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails

    ..
    I removed all mine and nothing horrible happened. All that is left is a txt
    file and the start screen pics of current individual Sim families and their
    thumbnails. That sounds strange....

    Mind, I have no intention of uploading anything to the web from there... The
    xmls looked very HTML-ish to me. 8(

    Granny.

    > "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    >> I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post
    >> for
    >> my question.
    >> I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this
    >> folder.
    >> I was wondering
    >> if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
    >>

    >> .............B
    >
    > Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
    > I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails

    Thanks for replying. I also left those XML files. I did notice a lot of
    snapshots that I
    didn't take. I guess Maxis had them in there. Oh well, they are gone
    now. LOL

    ...........B

    "Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
    message news:askNd.8589$8B3.8331@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

    >> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    >>> I was afraid this might get lost in the shuffle so I made a new post
    >>> for
    >>> my question.
    >>> I read Bluegenie2 say it was safe to delete the pictures in this
    >>> folder.
    >>> I was wondering
    >>> if it is safe to also delete the XML files. Thanks for any advice.
    >>>

    >>> .............B
    >>
    >> Not sure about the xml files, so I leave them :)
    >> I just get rid of the snapshots and thumbnails
    >>
    > .
    > I removed all mine and nothing horrible happened. All that is left is
    > a txt file and the start screen pics of current individual Sim
    > families and their thumbnails. That sounds strange....
    >
    > Mind, I have no intention of uploading anything to the web from
    > there... The xmls looked very HTML-ish to me. 8(
    >
    > Granny.

    Thanks Granny, I might get up the nerve to remove them. LOL

Sims Games Video Games