Virus problem

vaibhavppimple

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
my digital camera shows the pictures i had taken, but when i connect to pc i am unable to see the pictures, please advise.
I suspect there is some virus in the memory card, I dont want to loose the pictures by formating the card, please advise.

baskinghobo

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
doubt it's a virus. Make sure you installed the hardware properlly and the file format might not be supported by windows so i recommend irfanview.

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
More information is needed.

What make and model is the camera? Did you receive any software with the camera and if so, have you installed it? Have you downloaded any drivers or software from the camera manufacturer's website?

What operating system are you running?

Also, a summary of your computer's specs.

I assume you are connecting the camera to the computer via USB, please confirm this.

How long have you had the camera? Have you ever been able to connect it to the PC and view/transfer your photos from it before, and are now having trouble doing so?

The more details you give us, the better we will be able to help you.

G

Try this site www.supportonclick.com..............i had registered myself in this site. And till i get help from them whenever i need. I think they can solve your problem.