Crank calls?

I recently noticed that when one of my sims uses the phone, there's an
option for "Crank call". Of course, being the cold hearted person I
am, I had her phone a guy she didn't like at 1am.

Then again.

And again.

And again.

After a few times, he came over and shoved her! Kind of like this one
sim always does when someone looks through the telescope during the
day. Funny!
1 answer Last reply
More about crank calls

    Greg wrote:

    > I recently noticed that when one of my sims uses the phone, there's an
    > option for "Crank call". Of course, being the cold hearted person I
    > am, I had her phone a guy she didn't like at 1am.
    >
    > Then again.
    >
    > And again.
    >
    > And again.
    >
    > After a few times, he came over and shoved her! Kind of like this one
    > sim always does when someone looks through the telescope during the
    > day. Funny!

    I had one family where the grandfather had zero nice points, and
    he would make crank calls. The guy he was calling somehow thought
    the granddaughter was making them, and would come over and yell
    at the kid! Grandpa never fessed up, either <g>

    Laura

Sims Phones Games Video Games