HELP! Paper due in hours!

Help I have windows xp and did a paper on the works word
processor. I'm at work and there is no similar program
and I cannot open it anywhere. I really need this file.

You'll have to go home and try saving it as a text file so you can open it
on most systems.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User