HELP! Paper due in hours!

Help I have windows xp and did a paper on the works word
processor. I'm at work and there is no similar program
and I cannot open it anywhere. I really need this file.
1 answer Last reply
More about help paper hours

    You'll have to go home and try saving it as a text file so you can open it
    on most systems.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Krisgar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help I have windows xp and did a paper on the works word
    > processor. I'm at work and there is no similar program
    > and I cannot open it anywhere. I really need this file.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP