lee

When i rename any file, from JPEG to .txt, it gives me
the option to carry on an risk being corrupt, or to
cancell, leaving the name that was already assigned to it
ie New Text Document, which isn't what i want to save my
stuff as.

If any help is available, i'd be very greatful, thanks.

Hi

If I understand you, why do you want save image files (JPEG) as text files? You won't be able to view them unless they are renamed again.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Lee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1cd8101c422d6$96139cf0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| When i rename any file, from JPEG to .txt, it gives me
| the option to carry on an risk being corrupt, or to
| cancell, leaving the name that was already assigned to it
| ie New Text Document, which isn't what i want to save my
| stuff as.
|
| If any help is available, i'd be very greatful, thanks.

---