Adult themed downloads?

I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for Sims
1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.

Thanks.
8 answers Last reply
More about adult themed downloads

    "JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in message
    > I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
    > available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for
    Sims
    > 1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.

    http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/

    I spent the $6 to get the default nudes from Xsims. They're not bad, but not
    great. At least they work.

    ModTheSims2 has cracked meshes, and the first couple have shown up. Start
    here, under adult topics.
    http://modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

    "JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in message
    >I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
    >available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for Sims
    >1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.
    >
    > Thanks.

    There are tons of more realistic nudes available all over the place for
    free, including defaults, but as our community hackers have not yet (quite)
    worked out the body meshes, there are no different body shapes available
    just now. I'm sure it won't be long.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > There are tons of more realistic nudes available all over the place for
    > free, including defaults, but as our community hackers have not yet
    (quite)
    > worked out the body meshes, there are no different body shapes available
    > just now. I'm sure it won't be long.

    Where could I find those more realistic defaults?

    I have played with the bumpmap of mod the sims 2
    nice ;-)
    "Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> schreef in bericht

    JustMe wrote:
    > I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
    > available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for Sims
    > 1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.

    If you want larger breasts, just have your Sims eat and not exercise and
    get fat. The breasts get big. Unfortunately, so does everything else. ;-)

    --
    --Cuth

    There's an erect and a non-erect male default at MTS2, and I think that's
    where I found my female defaults too, but I didn't mark them, so I'm not
    sure. Mermaid Cove has some excellent female skins which are not default

    MM

    > There's an erect and a non-erect male default at MTS2, and I think that's
    > where I found my female defaults too, but I didn't mark them, so I'm not
    > sure. Mermaid Cove has some excellent female skins which are not default
    >
    > MM

    Thanks. I'll look for them.

Sims Games Video Games