Adult themed downloads?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 6, 2005 1:37:47 PM

I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for Sims
1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.

Thanks.

More about : adult themed downloads

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 1:50:09 PM

"JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in message
> I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
> available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for
Sims
> 1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.

http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/

I spent the $6 to get the default nudes from Xsims. They're not bad, but not
great. At least they work.
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 5:23:22 PM

ModTheSims2 has cracked meshes, and the first couple have shown up. Start
here, under adult topics.
http://modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

"JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in message
>I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
>available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for Sims
>1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.
>
> Thanks.

February 6, 2005 8:56:20 PM

There are tons of more realistic nudes available all over the place for
free, including defaults, but as our community hackers have not yet (quite)
worked out the body meshes, there are no different body shapes available
just now. I'm sure it won't be long.

Best wishes
Maxon

"black market halo" <voodoo@yourplace.org> wrote in message

> "JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in message
> > I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
> > available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for
> Sims
> > 1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.
> >
> http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
>
> I spent the $6 to get the default nudes from Xsims. They're not bad, but
not
> great. At least they work.

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 10:26:24 PM

"Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> There are tons of more realistic nudes available all over the place for
> free, including defaults, but as our community hackers have not yet
(quite)
> worked out the body meshes, there are no different body shapes available
> just now. I'm sure it won't be long.

Where could I find those more realistic defaults?
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 11:16:24 PM

I have played with the bumpmap of mod the sims 2
nice ;-)
"Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> schreef in bericht
> There are tons of more realistic nudes available all over the place for
> free, including defaults, but as our community hackers have not yet
(quite)
> worked out the body meshes, there are no different body shapes available
> just now. I'm sure it won't be long.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>

> "black market halo" <voodoo@yourplace.org> wrote in message
> >
> > "JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in message
> > > I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
> > > available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for
> > Sims
> > > 1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.
> > >
> > http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
> >
> > I spent the $6 to get the default nudes from Xsims. They're not bad, but
> not
> > great. At least they work.

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 12:51:39 AM

JustMe wrote:
> I am wondering if there are any of the more "adult themed" downloads
> available for Sims 2 yet, such as larger breasts and such? I know for Sims
> 1 there were, but haven't found much for Sims 2.

If you want larger breasts, just have your Sims eat and not exercise and
get fat. The breasts get big. Unfortunately, so does everything else. ;-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

There's an erect and a non-erect male default at MTS2, and I think that's
where I found my female defaults too, but I didn't mark them, so I'm not
sure. Mermaid Cove has some excellent female skins which are not default

MM

> "Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > There are tons of more realistic nudes available all over the place for
> > free, including defaults, but as our community hackers have not yet
> (quite)
> > worked out the body meshes, there are no different body shapes available
> > just now. I'm sure it won't be long.
> >
> Where could I find those more realistic defaults?

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 4:46:51 AM

> There's an erect and a non-erect male default at MTS2, and I think that's
> where I found my female defaults too, but I didn't mark them, so I'm not
> sure. Mermaid Cove has some excellent female skins which are not default
>
> MM

Thanks. I'll look for them.
!