WMP9 and InterActual player only play audio from dvds

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Audio
  • ATI
  • Windows XP
April 15, 2004 5:33:09 PM

i recently installed an ATI all-in-wonder 9000 and now when i play dvds
using WMP9 or InterActual, i only get audio, no video. but PowerDVD,
WinDVD, and ATI's DVD player work just fine. what do i need to do? i cant
do and of the online features off dvds anymore.....thanks for any help

More about : wmp9 interactual player play audio dvds

Anonymous
April 16, 2004 5:46:04 PM

I have an ATI 8500 AIW card and I'am getting only the audio as well.
It use to work fine... I installed some dvd hotfix from windows update and that I think is when the trouble started.
If you enter DVD Playback in the search box above you will find more specific answers. Oh search "IN" Media Player.
The number for the HotFix is in that discussion group.
Hope this helps.
Labe
Anonymous
April 16, 2004 5:46:07 PM

By the way.
My ATI DVD player has the same problem...only audio
Labe
!