Create a VPN session remotely.

TheImpact

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide.

My issue is that I am trying to Remotely Login to several computers that are in various locations, and then have these remote compters VPN to other networks so they can process some data. I can connect to the computers remotely jsut fine. I am also using NCP secure client to VPN to the works network. However the NCP session on the remote computers say they are connected, when I try to connect wiht my oracle client to the server I get an ora-12154 error as if there is no vpn session to my works network.

My machines are all Windows 7 64 or 32 bit. They all are connecting to the network using NCP client. I am remotely logging in to them using LogMeIn.com (Also tried the windows remote session).

Any Ideas? I have searched on google for awhile and havent seen anything that seemed similar to my issue.

TheImpact

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
Also, This problem only occurs when i try to connect to the VPN from a remote computer. If I am phsycally at the computer I can connect just fine. If I log in from another computerand try to VPN then It does not seem to work.

Edit: I have also found that I may need to do somethign with split tunnling. I am not very familiar wiht this so If anyone has any experience with this please comment.