Weird death

I discovered a hacked painting in my inventory...maybe it came with a
house download, because I never specifically downloaded it. It's a copy
of an existing painting, except it can teleport other Sims over
immediately, and make them go away as fast.

So I installed it in the Goth house. Those of you who follow my Goth
saga may remember that Cassandra finally got hitched and moved out to a
house of her own, taking daughter Bella with her. I decided to teleport
them over for a visit. They appeared instantly, but as soon as they did
Cassandra fell to her knees and died. The grim reaper appeared and
started to take her away. I had Dina Goth plead for her life (don't
know why; Cassandra never treated Dina particularly well, but Mortimer
seemed too busy playing the piano to care!) but she lost, and the reaper
disappeared with Cassie. Cassandra hadn't been sick, so I can't imagine
why it happened.

I exited without saving, went to Cassandra's house to make sure she was
okay (she was) and returned to the Goth Sr. house again. I
re-teleported Cassandra and Bella and nothing happened this time.

Weird.....

--
--Cuth
1 answer Last reply

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:I discovered a hacked painting in my
[...]

    Didn't the sims in The Sims 1 have a spontaneous combustion thing that
    rarely happens?Maybe The Sims 2 has a random spontaneous death,too?
    Munch.

Sims Cassandra Video Games