No cd sims2

Last response: in Video Games
February 7, 2005 5:21:09 AM

Hi everyone,
I know most of you are anti-pirating, but let me assure you that I do own a
copy of the sims2. I was looking at my cd yesterday and it already has a
couple of scratches on it from my son removing it from the cd rom drive( to
play his games probably.) I know that there was some talk about a no cd
patch for the sims2, but the 2 that I know of are faulty. Does anyone know
if there has been any new releases that worked correctly made yet, or is
maxis safe disk still uncrackable?

Thank you in Advance!!!
Michelle =^..^=

More about : sims2

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 6:43:28 AM

Mich. =^..^= wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I know most of you are anti-pirating, but let me assure you that I do own a
> copy of the sims2. I was looking at my cd yesterday and it already has a
> couple of scratches on it from my son removing it from the cd rom drive( to
> play his games probably.) I know that there was some talk about a no cd
> patch for the sims2, but the 2 that I know of are faulty. Does anyone know
> if there has been any new releases that worked correctly made yet, or is
> maxis safe disk still uncrackable?

As far as I know, still uncrackable. I would like one too. I don't
like having to shove the disk in every time either.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Do the image thing..................use daemon tools or some other program.
Just make an image of your game then mount it using daemon tools. It works
perfectly :)

> Mich. =^..^= wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > I know most of you are anti-pirating, but let me assure you that I do
own a
> > copy of the sims2. I was looking at my cd yesterday and it already has a
> > couple of scratches on it from my son removing it from the cd rom
drive( to
> > play his games probably.) I know that there was some talk about a no cd
> > patch for the sims2, but the 2 that I know of are faulty. Does anyone
know
> > if there has been any new releases that worked correctly made yet, or is
> > maxis safe disk still uncrackable?
>
> As far as I know, still uncrackable. I would like one too. I don't
> like having to shove the disk in every time either.
>
> --
> --Cuth

February 7, 2005 9:20:02 PM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Do the image thing..................use daemon tools or some other
> program. Just make an image of your game then mount it using daemon
> tools. It works perfectly :)

Okay, I went and downloaded daemon tools. Exactly what am I making an image
of? I can't seem to find the .exe file for sims2.

Jeanie
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 9:20:03 PM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Do the image thing..................use daemon tools or some other
> program. Just make an image of your game then mount it using daemon
> tools. It works perfectly :)

Okay, I went and downloaded daemon tools. Exactly what am I making an
image
of? I can't seem to find the .exe file for sims2.

Jeanie

Jeanie go here and download the mini backup image.....155 KB file.

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2.htm

It's been working great for me for a long time.

Hope this helps you..........B
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 1:40:20 AM

Jay&B wrote:
> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> Do the image thing..................use daemon tools or some other
>> program. Just make an image of your game then mount it using daemon
>> tools. It works perfectly :)
>>
> Okay, I went and downloaded daemon tools. Exactly what am I making an
> image
> of? I can't seem to find the .exe file for sims2.
>
> Jeanie
>
> Jeanie go here and download the mini backup image.....155 KB file.
>
> http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2.htm
>
> It's been working great for me for a long time.
>
> Hope this helps you..........B

Thank you cery much! Works like a charm.

Jeanie
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 3:43:26 AM

Thanks everyone, I will give it a try!
=^..^= Michelle
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 4:06:22 PM

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Bluegenie2 wrote:
> > Do the image thing..................use daemon tools or some other
> > program. Just make an image of your game then mount it using daemon
> > tools. It works perfectly :)
> >
> Okay, I went and downloaded daemon tools. Exactly what am I making an
> image
> of? I can't seem to find the .exe file for sims2.
>
> Jeanie
>
> Jeanie go here and download the mini backup image.....155 KB file.
>
> http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2.htm
>
> It's been working great for me for a long time.
>
> Hope this helps you..........B

I've been wanting to install the patch for sims2, but cannot find an image
anywhere with the patch. Any ideas?

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 11:23:18 PM

news:o 9GdnRreYak9YpXfRVn-1w@comcast.com...

> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> > Do the image thing..................use daemon tools or some other
>> > program. Just make an image of your game then mount it using daemon
>> > tools. It works perfectly :)
>> >
>> Okay, I went and downloaded daemon tools. Exactly what am I making
>> an
>> image
>> of? I can't seem to find the .exe file for sims2.
>>
>> Jeanie
>>
>> Jeanie go here and download the mini backup image.....155 KB file.
>>
>> http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2.htm
>>
>> It's been working great for me for a long time.
>>
>> Hope this helps you..........B
>
> I've been wanting to install the patch for sims2, but cannot find an
> image
> anywhere with the patch. Any ideas?

I have the patch and also using this image and it works great.

..........B
February 8, 2005 11:41:22 PM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>Bluegenie2 wrote:
>>
>>>Do the image thing..................use daemon tools or some other
>>>program. Just make an image of your game then mount it using daemon
>>>tools. It works perfectly :)
>>>

>>Okay, I went and downloaded daemon tools. Exactly what am I making an
>>image
>>of? I can't seem to find the .exe file for sims2.
>>
>>Jeanie
>>
>>Jeanie go here and download the mini backup image.....155 KB file.
>>
>>http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2.htm
>>
>>It's been working great for me for a long time.
>>
>>Hope this helps you..........B
>

> I've been wanting to install the patch for sims2, but cannot find an image
> anywhere with the patch. Any ideas?

You don't need another image for the patch. Just use the image mentioned
above and install the patch.
!