Another weird incident today

Last response: in Video Games
February 7, 2005 10:54:50 AM

Again at the Goth house, where all weird things seem to happen. Dina
went outside to greet Daniel Pleasant. The gardener was over doing her
thing. Both Dina and Daniel, while standing outside but not looking at
either her or her truck, kept gasping and jumping, startled, while an
icon of her truck appeared in bubbles over their heads. They did this
over and over. There was nothing in the cue to click on while they were
doing this so I could see what it meant. After a while they stopped.

WTF?

--
--Cuth

More about : weird incident today

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 2:42:46 PM

> Again at the Goth house, where all weird things seem to happen. Dina went
> outside to greet Daniel Pleasant. The gardener was over doing her thing.
> Both Dina and Daniel, while standing outside but not looking at either her
> or her truck, kept gasping and jumping, startled, while an icon of her
> truck appeared in bubbles over their heads. They did this over and over.
> There was nothing in the cue to click on while they were doing this so I
> could see what it meant. After a while they stopped.
>
> WTF?

I've had this happen with a fence. They gasp like they normally do when
they see people getting in the hot tub naked or something...weird.
!