microsoft word

don't know if i'm in the right place but need to start
somewhere. had a problem with my computer and had to re-
install windows xp including the Microsoft word. The
problem is they are asking for a product Key Number and I
have no idea where to begin to find it. HELP if you can.

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft word

    "mnetto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >don't know if i'm in the right place but need to start
    >somewhere. had a problem with my computer and had to re-
    >install windows xp including the Microsoft word. The
    >problem is they are asking for a product Key Number and I
    >have no idea where to begin to find it. HELP if you can.

    Word is not part of Windows, so you should have an extra CD with a
    Product key on the wrapping.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Microsoft Word Microsoft Windows XP