microsoft word

don't know if i'm in the right place but need to start
somewhere. had a problem with my computer and had to re-
install windows xp including the Microsoft word. The
problem is they are asking for a product Key Number and I
have no idea where to begin to find it. HELP if you can.

Thanks!

"mnetto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>don't know if i'm in the right place but need to start
>somewhere. had a problem with my computer and had to re-
>install windows xp including the Microsoft word. The
>problem is they are asking for a product Key Number and I
>have no idea where to begin to find it. HELP if you can.

Word is not part of Windows, so you should have an extra CD with a
Product key on the wrapping.

--
(tm)