Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Where to Buy Rods that Attaches Fan to Heatsink?

Last response: in Overclocking
June 8, 2010 11:28:47 PM


There are 2 metal rods that attaches my 120mm fan to the heatsink (Scythe Kama Angle Rev. B). What are those things technically called and where can i buy them? I'm thinking about adding another fan to my heatsink.

Thank you!

EDIT: If there is a good 120mm heatsink fan that comes with the 2 metal rods, then that would be great too.

AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE OC 3.5GHz | ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO | G.SKILL 4GB DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) F3-10600CL8D-4GBHK | XFX GeForce 9800 GT 512MB | Corsair CMPSU-650TX 650W | WD Caviar Blue 500GB | Scythe Kama Angle Rev. B | 2 x GELID FN-FW12-15-B 120mm WING 12 | Windows 7 64-bit

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
June 8, 2010 11:44:21 PM
June 9, 2010 12:04:28 AM

Yes, that's it!

I should have checked their website first. Thanks for the help.
June 9, 2010 12:04:40 AM

Best answer selected by foggydj.