I HATE MACS

I HATE THEM I MEAN WHY DID MY DAD HAVE TO BUY ONE WHY COULDNT HE HAVE GOTTEN A PC NOW EVERY WEEKEND IM STUCK NOT BEING ABLE T PLAY GAMES GAHHHH IM SOOO MADDDD
16 answers Last reply
More about hate macs
  1. Learn2BootCamp
  2. BootCamp doesn't help, your limited at what games you can play because of the video on a Mac.
  3. Needs moar flamewar

4. PLUS THERES MOUSE ACCELERATION THAT CANT BE TURNED OFF
  5. Ha ha, +1 turboflame! Anyway yeah, use boot camp too install windows. You can also install linux on it since macs really do make good little linux boxes. I take it you're not able to upgrade the graphics on that Mac. Looks like you're just going to have to save up so taht you can build yourself a real computer :D.
  6. looks like the caps lock key is stuck too...
  7. YEAH NOTHING WORKS ON A FREAKING MAC KEAYBOARD I MEAN THE ONE BUTTON SHITTY MOUSE SUCKS AMIRITE? OK WELL WHY WOULD I WANT TO PAY $100 FOR FREAKING VISTA IF IT ONLY HAS 512MB OF RAM AND PLUS I CANT DO THAT ANYWAYS CUZ ITS GOT A IBM POWERPISSEE PROC. WELL MY DAD SAID I CAN HAVE $1K TO BUILD A NEW PC SO SHUD I DO THAT??? I WANT A GOOD GAEMING KOMPOOTR THAT IS UB3R P0W3ROFL.

TASNKSH
  8. I hate all raincoats
  9. ehanger said:
    YEAH NOTHING WORKS ON A FREAKING MAC KEAYBOARD I MEAN THE ONE BUTTON SHITTY MOUSE SUCKS AMIRITE? OK WELL WHY WOULD I WANT TO PAY $100 FOR FREAKING VISTA IF IT ONLY HAS 512MB OF RAM AND PLUS I CANT DO THAT ANYWAYS CUZ ITS GOT A IBM POWERPISSEE PROC. WELL MY DAD SAID I CAN HAVE $1K TO BUILD A NEW PC SO SHUD I DO THAT??? I WANT A GOOD GAEMING KOMPOOTR THAT IS UB3R P0W3ROFL.

TASNKSH

First: your caps lock key is still stuck. Also, learn how to spell.

Second: Yes, you can build a good gaming computer for 1k. In fact, you can build a reasonable one for as little as $500 or so, if you don't need a monitor, keyboard, speakers, etc.
  10. ehanger said:
    AMIRITE?

ehanger said:
    IBM POWERPISSEE PROC

ehanger said:
    DAD SAID I CAN HAVE $1K

ehanger said:
    GAEMING KOMPOOTR THAT IS UB3R P0W3ROFL.

8/10

You went a little overboard with the misspellings but I'm sure this will induce some rage. You still have much to learn young grasshopper.
  11. Given your typing 'skillz' I feel that you are not worthy to build a PC for $1000.

Thanks for playing.

www.dell.com
  12. 1K will be plenty for an awesome rig.
  13. OKEY
  14. << Reads thread >>

<< Considers the possibility of someone unable to spell or even operate the Shift Key actually being able to build their own computer >>

<< Laughs and Walks Away >>
  15. Check fatwallet or slickdeals at the end of dell's quarter, in Jan, April, July, or Oct for a cheap vostro pc, and add a mid range video card, such as the 3650. The dell power supply will handle it. They sell for about $300 shipped, which is cheaper than building your own.
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Games Components