Sims In Labour?

Just wondered what actually happens when a sim gives birth...does a puddle
appear on the floor underneath her and she keels over and hey presto baby
pokes its head out and bawls Hey mama???? Or does the baby just turn up
magically dumped on the floor?
I haven't checked on my sims for a bit - but last time I played...Venus
tried for a baby with Darren and Darren stayed the night totally exhaausted.
After such a session I am assuming that she now will be getting a slightly
bigger belly soon??? Venus is my own created Sim ( a Gemini ) living in
Strangetown...I don't know what past Darren has, but is there any chance of
a green alien baby or green twins here with Darren?
Thanks....lickle me. x

emma J wrote:
> Just wondered what actually happens when a sim gives birth...does a
> puddle appear on the floor underneath her and she keels over and hey
> presto baby pokes its head out and bawls Hey mama???? Or does the
> baby just turn up magically dumped on the floor?

Nah, they just make faces, holler, squat a little, then turn around, change
clothes and have the baby in their arms. Wish it were that easy in RL! LOL

> I haven't checked on my sims for a bit - but last time I
> played...Venus tried for a baby with Darren and Darren stayed the
> night totally exhaausted. After such a session I am assuming that she
> now will be getting a slightly bigger belly soon???

She'll puke several times and have to eat every time she turns around for a
couple of days first.

Venus is my
> own created Sim ( a Gemini ) living in Strangetown...I don't know
> what past Darren has, but is there any chance of a green alien baby
> or green twins here with Darren?
> Thanks....lickle me. x

That I can't help you with. I haven't played Strangetown. It pisses me
off. My maiden name was Strange! ROFL

Jeanie

emma J wrote:

> I don't know what past Darren has, but is there any chance of
> a green alien baby or green twins here with Darren?

You get alien babies by having men (at least 3 days away from elderhood)
look thrg the expensive microscope. They are kidnapped and come back
preggers, and give birth to aliens.

-georg

She'll only be preggers if you "Tried for a Baby" (not WooHoo) and you heard
the Rock-A-Bye-Baby music.

Best wishes
Maxon

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
> I haven't checked on my sims for a bit - but last time I played...Venus
> tried for a baby with Darren and Darren stayed the night totally
exhaausted.
> After such a session I am assuming that she now will be getting a
slightly
> bigger belly soon???

she is def preggers then!!!! :) As for the alien babies...I am confused?
The men must look thru telescope, then get abducted and THE MEN are
preggers???? GOSH MEDICAL SCIENCE EH???

No - Alien science .....

And, as I have said previously, the birth and labour for the men is not
nearly painful enough.