Sims2: Trashy Set

Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
been updated.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304

...........B
4 answers Last reply
More about sims2 trashy

    On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:51 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
    wrote:

    >Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
    >been updated.
    >
    >http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304

    Ooo, thanks! I've been needing trashy stuff, and these things look
    terrific. That thread also has a link for trashy outfits, including a
    gramma with curlers and hair net:

    http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399

    BW

    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:51 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
    >>been updated.
    >>
    >>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
    >
    > Ooo, thanks! I've been needing trashy stuff, and these things look
    > terrific. That thread also has a link for trashy outfits, including a
    > gramma with curlers and hair net:
    >
    > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399
    >
    > BW

    Yes isn't it wonderful? I pinged you about a week ago about this set but
    you
    probably didn't see my post. Glad you saw this one. Also, in case you
    didn't go
    through the whole thread, there are more trashy stuff that others have
    added.

    .............B

    On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:05:07 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
    wrote:

    ><barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:51 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
    >>>been updated.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
    >>
    >> Ooo, thanks! I've been needing trashy stuff, and these things look
    >> terrific. That thread also has a link for trashy outfits, including a
    >> gramma with curlers and hair net:
    >>
    >> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399
    >
    >Yes isn't it wonderful? I pinged you about a week ago about this set but
    >you
    >probably didn't see my post. Glad you saw this one. Also, in case you
    >didn't go
    >through the whole thread, there are more trashy stuff that others have
    >added.

    Thanks for thinking of me!

    I was out of town all last week and unable to read newsgroups--and I
    haven't had time to catch up. I'll look back for the thread for the
    other things.

    Heaven knows when I'll have time to play, still catching up on other
    stuff after being away. But when I do, I'll be renovating my
    ex-convicts' house and adding some more trashy Sims so my trampy teen
    Traci Jo (and her mom) will have some peers to help her corrupt
    Alexander Goth.

    BW

    Great thats its updated for the new expansion
    and a lot of work to do to make other recolors ok ;-(

    "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht

    > <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:51 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >>Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
    > >>been updated.
    > >>
    > >>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
    > >
    > > Ooo, thanks! I've been needing trashy stuff, and these things look
    > > terrific. That thread also has a link for trashy outfits, including a
    > > gramma with curlers and hair net:
    > >
    > > http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399
    > >
    > > BW
    >
    > Yes isn't it wonderful? I pinged you about a week ago about this set but
    > you
    > probably didn't see my post. Glad you saw this one. Also, in case you
    > didn't go
    > through the whole thread, there are more trashy stuff that others have
    > added.

Sims Cases Games Video Games