Sims2: Trashy Set

Last response: in Video Games
February 7, 2005 8:13:51 PM

Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
been updated.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304

...........B

More about : sims2 trashy set

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 1:10:04 AM

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:51 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
>been updated.
>
>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304

Ooo, thanks! I've been needing trashy stuff, and these things look
terrific. That thread also has a link for trashy outfits, including a
gramma with curlers and hair net:

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399

BW
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 1:05:07 PM

<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:51 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
>>been updated.
>>
>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
>
> Ooo, thanks! I've been needing trashy stuff, and these things look
> terrific. That thread also has a link for trashy outfits, including a
> gramma with curlers and hair net:
>
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399
>
> BW

Yes isn't it wonderful? I pinged you about a week ago about this set but
you
probably didn't see my post. Glad you saw this one. Also, in case you
didn't go
through the whole thread, there are more trashy stuff that others have
added.

.............B
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 6:30:58 PM

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:05:07 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

><barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:51 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Just in case nobody has seen this trashy set at MTS2.........and it's
>>>been updated.
>>>
>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38304
>>
>> Ooo, thanks! I've been needing trashy stuff, and these things look
>> terrific. That thread also has a link for trashy outfits, including a
>> gramma with curlers and hair net:
>>
>> http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399
>
>Yes isn't it wonderful? I pinged you about a week ago about this set but
>you
>probably didn't see my post. Glad you saw this one. Also, in case you
>didn't go
>through the whole thread, there are more trashy stuff that others have
>added.

Thanks for thinking of me!

I was out of town all last week and unable to read newsgroups--and I
haven't had time to catch up. I'll look back for the thread for the
other things.

Heaven knows when I'll have time to play, still catching up on other
stuff after being away. But when I do, I'll be renovating my
ex-convicts' house and adding some more trashy Sims so my trampy teen
Traci Jo (and her mom) will have some peers to help her corrupt
Alexander Goth.

BW
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 10:02:56 PM

Great thats its updated for the new expansion
and a lot of work to do to make other recolors ok ;-(

!