Sims 1 nude patch

I am getting into playing sims 1 again but I cannot seem to locate my disk
that I had the nude patch on. The ones I have found online just are not
working at all. Can anyone point me to a place they KNOW it works from?
And where am I supposed to put it again? Skins?

Thanks!
Dianna
4 answers Last reply
More about sims nude patch

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:37:15 GMT, "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote:

    >I am getting into playing sims 1 again but I cannot seem to locate my disk
    >that I had the nude patch on. The ones I have found online just are not
    >working at all. Can anyone point me to a place they KNOW it works from?
    >And where am I supposed to put it again? Skins?

    Do you have just The Sims installed? If you have expansion packs
    installed, which one(s)? There was a nude patch for the original game
    and the first few EPs, and a different nude patch for later
    ones--starting at Hot Date, I think.

    BW

    Sorry, I do not know why my mail program wouldn't let me reply to the group,
    so you may get a reply to you...anyway...

    I have them all, through Makin Magic.
    Thanks!
    Dianna

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:16:57 GMT, "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote:

    >Sorry, I do not know why my mail program wouldn't let me reply to the group,
    >so you may get a reply to you...anyway...
    >
    >I have them all, through Makin Magic.

    If you can't find the one at the link that Invid Fan gave, e-mail me;
    I can probably find the ones I have and send them to you (one for
    adults, one for children).

    BW

    Thanks, but I did find one. I appreciate all your help, both of ya!
    > On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:16:57 GMT, "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote:
    >
    > >Sorry, I do not know why my mail program wouldn't let me reply to the
    group,
    > >so you may get a reply to you...anyway...
    > >
    > >I have them all, through Makin Magic.
    >
    > If you can't find the one at the link that Invid Fan gave, e-mail me;
    > I can probably find the ones I have and send them to you (one for
    > adults, one for children).
    >
    > BW

Sims Games Video Games