Sims 1 nude patch

Last response: in Video Games
February 8, 2005 5:37:15 AM

I am getting into playing sims 1 again but I cannot seem to locate my disk
that I had the nude patch on. The ones I have found online just are not
working at all. Can anyone point me to a place they KNOW it works from?
And where am I supposed to put it again? Skins?

Thanks!
Dianna

More about : sims nude patch

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 5:37:16 AM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:37:15 GMT, "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote:

>I am getting into playing sims 1 again but I cannot seem to locate my disk
>that I had the nude patch on. The ones I have found online just are not
>working at all. Can anyone point me to a place they KNOW it works from?
>And where am I supposed to put it again? Skins?

Do you have just The Sims installed? If you have expansion packs
installed, which one(s)? There was a nude patch for the original game
and the first few EPs, and a different nude patch for later
ones--starting at Hot Date, I think.

BW
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 9:16:57 PM

Sorry, I do not know why my mail program wouldn't let me reply to the group,
so you may get a reply to you...anyway...

I have them all, through Makin Magic.
Thanks!
Dianna

<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:37:15 GMT, "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote:
>
> >I am getting into playing sims 1 again but I cannot seem to locate my
disk
> >that I had the nude patch on. The ones I have found online just are not
> >working at all. Can anyone point me to a place they KNOW it works from?
> >And where am I supposed to put it again? Skins?
>
> Do you have just The Sims installed? If you have expansion packs
> installed, which one(s)? There was a nude patch for the original game
> and the first few EPs, and a different nude patch for later
> ones--starting at Hot Date, I think.
>
> BW
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 9:16:58 PM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:16:57 GMT, "k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote:

>Sorry, I do not know why my mail program wouldn't let me reply to the group,
>so you may get a reply to you...anyway...
>
>I have them all, through Makin Magic.

If you can't find the one at the link that Invid Fan gave, e-mail me;
I can probably find the ones I have and send them to you (one for
adults, one for children).

BW
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:52:13 PM

Thanks, but I did find one. I appreciate all your help, both of ya!

!