Sign in with
Your question

How to install an email program

Last response: in Windows 7
September 13, 2011 3:29:49 PM

Hello,
how do I install an email program to email my pics.

More about : install email program

September 13, 2011 3:29:50 PM

Hello,
how do I install an email program to email my pics.
Related resources
September 13, 2011 4:09:00 PM

You never have to "install" an e-mail program first off Windows comes with a basic one built in. The best way though is just log into what ever e-mail you have yahoo or gmail or whatever through the internet. for example gmail would be mail.google.com login hit compose then look for the paperclip that says attach file next to it. Click that pick files you want to send and off they go.

T
a b $ Windows 7
September 13, 2011 4:31:37 PM

Go to Yahoo, Hotmail or Google and sign up for an account.
September 13, 2011 7:54:27 PM

thently said:
You never have to "install" an e-mail program first off Windows comes with a basic one built in. The best way though is just log into what ever e-mail you have yahoo or gmail or whatever through the internet. for example gmail would be mail.google.com login hit compose then look for the paperclip that says attach file next to it. Click that pick files you want to send and off they go.

T

Actually, Windows 7 doesn't come with an e-mail client straight out of the box. If you want an e-mail client you have to download one. I think it has something to do with legal actions taken against Microsoft that prevents them from bundling some software with Windows in certain countries. The Microsoft e-mail client is Windows Live Mail 2011. A couple of other ones are Thunderbird and Eudora. Alternatively, as stated above, use a webmail service like hotmail or gmail, those don't require an e-mail client.
September 13, 2011 8:32:22 PM

This next topics has been merged by Proximon
  • How to install an email program
    October 27, 2011 6:59:37 AM

Just download an E-mail program like as Thunderbird or Live mail, and you can also try to use Outlook
    a b 8 Security
    a b 1 Email
    a b $ Windows 7
    October 27, 2011 7:00:05 AM

Just to add to the confusion, many e-mail accounts can be accessed through Internet Explorer - known as web-based mail. Get a Google Mail account here

https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount?service=mail&con...

and you can acess it that way.

EDIT - Only just noticed this wa a necro thread. Forget I added to it. :D 

!