  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 8, 2005 12:41:53 PM

I am trying to install Sims 1 on my pc, after getting anew hard drive. I am
running XP. I get all the way to 95% on the second disk, and I get
component transfer error. Looked on the internet and followed suggestions
to try copying files to my hard drive. All files successfully copied except
data4.cab, I get some type of cycle transfer error. Does anyone know how I
can get the data4.cab file or will I be required to buy a complete new Sims
Deluxe game?

Thanks.

More about : sims1 data4 cab

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 9:18:10 PM

Try removing your disk and giving it a good cleaning. That usually is the
problem. Good luck!

Dianna

!