The Sims 3

Hello,
I´m looking for a full download for the game the Sims 3. Does anybody know where I can find it

Greetings Birgit

More about sims

    "Birgit" <birgitje@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I´m looking for a full download for the game the Sims 3. Does anybody know
    where I can find it

    In your dreams?

    Birgit wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I´m looking for a full download for the game the Sims 3. Does anybody know where I can find it

    You're asking about 8 years too early. :) And even then, it ain't gonna
    be for free.

    Silly person.

    -georg

    Try a time machine. Oh, and while you're at it, could you get me a copy
    of SimCity 5?

    Admiral DanielSBen wrote:
    > Try a time machine. Oh, and while you're at it, could you get me a copy
    > of SimCity 5?

    And SimTower XP

    Cya
    Simon

    "Birgit" <birgitje@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I´m looking for a full download for the game the Sims 3. Does anybody know
    where I can find it

    > Greetings Birgit

    SPLORT! At least this was amusing...

    --
    --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

    and SimCopter 2! ;x

    --
    -David
    TeenChat55 - The #1 TeenChat!

    "Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message
    > "Birgit" <birgitje@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >> I´m looking for a full download for the game the Sims 3. Does anybody
    >> know
    > where I can find it
    >>
    >> Greetings Birgit
    >
    > SPLORT! At least this was amusing...
    >
    > --
    > --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    > Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
    > "The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
    > "The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
    > Mwahahaha!

    On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:47:55 -0600, "black market halo"
    <voodoo@yourplace.org> wrote:

    >"Birgit" <birgitje@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >> I´m looking for a full download for the game the Sims 3. Does anybody know
    >where I can find it
    >>
    >In your dreams?

    Perhaps in Maxis's dreams?

    Strider waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!)
    - tried again and came up with:
    > On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:47:55 -0600, "black market halo"
    > <voodoo@yourplace.org> wrote:
    >

    >> "Birgit" <birgitje@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>> I´m looking for a full download for the game the Sims 3. Does
    >>> anybody know where I can find it
    >>>
    >> In your dreams?
    >
    > Perhaps in Maxis's dreams?

    It's in the works, but will require a 90 Terahertz machine with a hologramic
    monitor. (and will still have bugs)

    --
    --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
    "The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
    "The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
    Mwahahaha!

    who's your pusher?

    cub209$aop$1@reader08.wxs.nl...

    Ohmikeghod wrote:

    > Strider waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!)
    > - tried again and came up with:
    >> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:47:55 -0600, "black market halo"
    >> <voodoo@yourplace.org> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> In your dreams?
    >>
    >> Perhaps in Maxis's dreams?
    >
    > It's in the works, but will require a 90 Terahertz machine with a hologramic
    > monitor. (and will still have bugs)

    But hopefully you will be able to see the house in the lot next door (and
    maybe even pop round) instead of a featureless plain where all the
    neighbouring houses should be...

    jon
    --
    With metta from: \ _/__ Run to the fire exit

Sims Download Games Video Games