Can I use my Computer ISP for email with moto V551?

Last response: in Network Providers
February 11, 2005 5:58:31 PM

I understand that there are extra costs to use email/browser thru
Cingular with my moto V551.
Can I connect thru my computer ISP dialup and do email- send pics
and not pay additional charges to Cingular??
Thanks..
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 9:26:10 PM

No. You need a data plan with Cingular even if you want to use your own ISP.
I think you can get this with a Media Internet Express plan.

TC

!