Can I use my Computer ISP for email with moto V551?

I understand that there are extra costs to use email/browser thru
Cingular with my moto V551.
Can I connect thru my computer ISP dialup and do email- send pics
and not pay additional charges to Cingular??
Thanks..
1 answer Last reply
More about computer email moto v551

    No. You need a data plan with Cingular even if you want to use your own ISP.
    I think you can get this with a Media Internet Express plan.

    TC

    "AgaPSDIVER" <AGApsdiver@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I understand that there are extra costs to use email/browser thru
    > Cingular with my moto V551.
    > Can I connect thru my computer ISP dialup and do email- send pics
    > and not pay additional charges to Cingular??
    > Thanks..

Cingular Internet Service Providers Computer Email