How do you wohoo in public?

Last response: in Video Games
February 8, 2005 2:46:03 PM

My sim wants to do this? How do i do it like exact commands?

More about : wohoo public

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 3:12:21 PM

<eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> My sim wants to do this? How do i do it like exact commands?

Invite your Sims love interest to go to a clothing store with them. Instruct
your Sim to try something on. When they head to the change room have them
click on their love interest and ask them to join for woohoo.

Gareeth
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 4:51:42 AM

That's a rather personal question!

--
--Cuth
Related resources

Woohoo Public is useful because it secret meeting for woohoo and can make
pregnant as well

My single alien woohoo with 4 diff females and made them pregnant LOL
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 5:25:02 AM

"Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message
> Woohoo Public is useful because it secret meeting for woohoo and can make
> pregnant as well

Doesn't always work as a secret meeting. I have had the Sims real spouse or
other love objects show up quite a few times.

Gareeth
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 7:18:22 AM

I once had the person I was WooHooing show up and get all jealous that I was
WooHooing with them!

??

MM

> "Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message
> > Woohoo Public is useful because it secret meeting for woohoo and can
make
> > pregnant as well
> >
> Doesn't always work as a secret meeting. I have had the Sims real spouse
or
> other love objects show up quite a few times.
>
> Gareeth

February 9, 2005 7:52:14 AM

> "Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message
>> Woohoo Public is useful because it secret meeting for woohoo and can make
>> pregnant as well
>>
> Doesn't always work as a secret meeting. I have had the Sims real spouse
> or other love objects show up quite a few times.
>
> Gareeth

LOL try after 11 PM it work everytime on me :)
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 7:52:15 AM

> "> LOL try after 11 PM it work everytime on me :)

Are you kidding? MY Sims are clearly night people since even the kids can
often be found on the lots in the wee hours of the am.

Gareeth
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 3:39:45 PM

Weird.