Printer error when a user is not an Administrator

Greetings!

Unless I changed the user's account type as a domain Administrator, I can not print to the default printer.
Domain is Windows 2000 and the client from which I am trying to print is Windows XP.
Is there any way to fix this problem?
Many thanks!
ZW
1 answer Last reply
More about printer error user administrator

    See Bruce Sanderson's article at:

    www.coribright.com

    "Woldemichael" <zwoldem@american.edu> wrote in message
    > Greetings!
    >
    > Unless I changed the user's account type as a domain Administrator, I can
    not print to the default printer.
    > Domain is Windows 2000 and the client from which I am trying to print is
    Windows XP.
    > Is there any way to fix this problem?
    > Many thanks!
    > ZW

Configuration Domain Printers Windows XP