Printer error when a user is not an Administrator

April 16, 2004 6:21:03 PM

Greetings!

Unless I changed the user's account type as a domain Administrator, I can not print to the default printer.
Domain is Windows 2000 and the client from which I am trying to print is Windows XP.
Is there any way to fix this problem?
Many thanks!
ZW
Anonymous