Change time display

my clock is showing military time, how do I change to 12 hour standard time
1 answer Last reply
More about change time display
  1. Start>Control Panel>Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options>Regional Options tab>Customize>Time tab>Time format

    Set it as h:mm:ss tt, the big H is 24 hr, the small h is 12 hr.
    click ok, and ok again. that should do it.

Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows XP Displays