Favorite Animations Sims 2

What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of the
baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it, and
the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder powder
and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and
totally in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.

What are some others?

--
--Cuth

> What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of the
> baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it, and
> the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder powder
> and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and totally
> in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>
> What are some others?

The nonchalant-shriek-nonchalant animation of a guy who sees his wife in the
shower as he's walking through the bathroom.

I do think some of the eager looks on the faces of sims who just farted
after a meal as they dive to "survey" it and congratulate themselves
afterwards are quite amusing. I wonder who was tasked with making the sound
effects of that little animation.

> What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of the
> baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it, and
> the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder powder
> and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and
> totally in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>
> What are some others?
>
> --
> --Cuth

I like having an adult talk to the baby while another is holding it. They
make all these cute faces and play peek-a-boo with their hands.

Kelly

Cuthebert Gurdlestone wrote:What's your favorite animation for Sims 2?
Mine is the changing of the baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby
in the air, catches it, and the diaper flies into the canniser
automatically. Powder powder powder and then *swoosh* another spin,
another change. Really cute, and totally in keeping with how Sims did
things in Sims 1.
What are some others?

I kind of like the part when they spy on another sim with the telescope.
Munch.

wesley

> What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of the
> baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it, and
> the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder powder
> and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and totally
> in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>
> What are some others?
>
> --
> --Cuth

There so many good animations. i love play tickle and gossip...

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of
> the baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches
> it, and the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder
> powder powder and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really
> cute, and totally in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>
> What are some others?

I like to watch them telling a dirty joke. I love the way they wiggle their
butts! LOL

Jeanie

Another one I like it when a Sim has a nervous breakdown. I had a Sim
couple adopt a baby recently. One of them did not want children. He
was the Sim who happened to be around when the baby showed up. He
accepted it from the social worker, placed it on the ground by the trash
can, and fell down. He started going crazy and had to be revived by the
shrink.

--
--Cuth

deb

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2003

> What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of the
> baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it, and
> the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder powder
> and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and totally
> in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>
> What are some others?
>
> --
> --Cuth

I think my favorite is changing the clothes of a child under Create-A-Sim.
I love the way they react to the various outfits.

--
deb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

I like the way the toddlers play with the side of the potty when sitting
there.
Also if put in a highchair and given a bowl of food when they're not hungry,
they throw the food at the Mommy or Nanny. I love the toddlers (and I don't
like Babies!)...
Sage

Sage wrote:

> Also if put in a highchair and given a bowl of food when they're not hungry,
> they throw the food at the Mommy or Nanny.

Oh, I gotta try that one!

--
--Cuth

>What's your favourite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of
the
>baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it,
and
>the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder
powder
>and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and
>totally in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>What are some others?

With out a doubt when they dance together, cracked me up the first time
I saw it and I still find it highly amusing. The bit when they bob down
is the best!

After that when they looking direct at you or react to you, i.e. I was
taking photos of Angela Pleasant and she kept on smiling and at the
camera and blinking after each shot.

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of
the
> baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it,
and
> the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder
powder
> and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and
> totally in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>
> What are some others?
>
> --
> --Cuth

My favorite is when an adult tickles a child...the kid's laugh is sooo
cute! My runner-up for favorite is when an adult is dancing and a
toddler is sitting next to them...swaying and waving it's arms and
"dancing", too.

ali

Sage wrote:
> I like the way the toddlers play with the side of the potty when sitting
> there.
> Also if put in a highchair and given a bowl of food when they're not hungry,
> they throw the food at the Mommy or Nanny. I love the toddlers (and I don't
> like Babies!)...
> Sage
>
> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
>>What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of the
>>baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it, and
>>the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder powder
>>and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and totally
>>in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>>
>>What are some others?
>>
>>--
>>--Cuth

Babies are a pain, I usually try to rush through that stage as quickly
as possible. Damn sims keep leaving the baby on the cold kitchen floor.
Drives me nuts, lol. I have never fed a toddler a bowl of food. How
do you do that? The option has never come up in my game. When my sim
serves the food they always put out a plate or bowl for the toddler, but
I don't know how to get them to actually feed it to the toddler. TIA

Ali

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

"ali" <babaonthenet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sage wrote:
>> I like the way the toddlers play with the side of the potty when sitting
>> there.
>> Also if put in a highchair and given a bowl of food when they're not
>> hungry, they throw the food at the Mommy or Nanny. I love the toddlers
>> (and I don't like Babies!)...
>> Sage
>>
>> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>What's your favorite animation for Sims 2? Mine is the changing of the
>>>baby. I love the way the Sim spins the baby in the air, catches it, and
>>>the diaper flies into the canniser automatically. Powder powder powder
>>>and then *swoosh* another spin, another change. Really cute, and totally
>>>in keeping with how Sims did things in Sims 1.
>>>
>>>What are some others?
>>>
>>>--
>>>--Cuth
>>>

> Babies are a pain, I usually try to rush through that stage as quickly as
> possible. Damn sims keep leaving the baby on the cold kitchen floor.
> Drives me nuts, lol. I have never fed a toddler a bowl of food. How do
> you do that? The option has never come up in my game. When my sim serves
> the food they always put out a plate or bowl for the toddler, but I don't
> know how to get them to actually feed it to the toddler. TIA
>
> Ali

You have to have someone put the toddler in a highchair by clicking on it.
"Put youngster in chair" (something like that) should come up. When it's in
the chair click on the fridge, you should get "Feed youngster"... click on
that and they'll put the small bowl of food on the highchair tray.

It's a little bowl, the toddler eats from it with it's hands. When it's
finished eating or Throwing it click on the chair and take the toddler out.
It really is cute to watch. To get it to throw it at the adult sim it has to
be done when the toddler is Not hungry. (check it's needs bars.)
Sage

ali

Sage wrote:
> "ali" <babaonthenet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Sage wrote:
>>
>>>I like the way the toddlers play with the side of the potty when sitting
>>>there.
>>>Also if put in a highchair and given a bowl of food when they're not
>>>hungry, they throw the food at the Mommy or Nanny. I love the toddlers
>>>(and I don't like Babies!)...
>>>Sage
>>>
>>>"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>Babies are a pain, I usually try to rush through that stage as quickly as
>>possible. Damn sims keep leaving the baby on the cold kitchen floor.
>>Drives me nuts, lol. I have never fed a toddler a bowl of food. How do
>>you do that? The option has never come up in my game. When my sim serves
>>the food they always put out a plate or bowl for the toddler, but I don't
>>know how to get them to actually feed it to the toddler. TIA
>>
>>Ali
>

> You have to have someone put the toddler in a highchair by clicking on it.
> "Put youngster in chair" (something like that) should come up. When it's in
> the chair click on the fridge, you should get "Feed youngster"... click on
> that and they'll put the small bowl of food on the highchair tray.
>
> It's a little bowl, the toddler eats from it with it's hands. When it's
> finished eating or Throwing it click on the chair and take the toddler out.
> It really is cute to watch. To get it to throw it at the adult sim it has to
> be done when the toddler is Not hungry. (check it's needs bars.)
> Sage

Thanks so much Sage! I will try that later tonight when I sit down to
play. That's why I love reading these groups, I've learned so much from
all of you. Thanks again! I appreciate it.

> Sage wrote:
>> "ali" <babaonthenet@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Babies are a pain, I usually try to rush through that stage as quickly as
>>>possible. Damn sims keep leaving the baby on the cold kitchen floor.
>>>Drives me nuts, lol. I have never fed a toddler a bowl of food. How do
>>>you do that? The option has never come up in my game. When my sim
>>>serves the food they always put out a plate or bowl for the toddler, but
>>>I don't know how to get them to actually feed it to the toddler. TIA
>>>
>>>Ali
>>

>> You have to have someone put the toddler in a highchair by clicking on
>> it. "Put youngster in chair" (something like that) should come up. When
>> it's in the chair click on the fridge, you should get "Feed youngster"...
>> click on that and they'll put the small bowl of food on the highchair
>> tray.
>>
>> It's a little bowl, the toddler eats from it with it's hands. When it's
>> finished eating or Throwing it click on the chair and take the toddler
>> out. It really is cute to watch. To get it to throw it at the adult sim
>> it has to be done when the toddler is Not hungry. (check it's needs
>> bars.)
>> Sage
>>

> Thanks so much Sage! I will try that later tonight when I sit down to
> play. That's why I love reading these groups, I've learned so much from
> all of you. Thanks again! I appreciate it.
>
> Ali

You're Very welcome... I can't tell you how much I learn here also! I guess
we all learn from these newsgroups. Everyone has such different experiences
and that makes the group a Fountain of Knowledge!!!
Sage

ali

Sage wrote:
> "ali" <babaonthenet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Sage wrote:
>>
>>>"ali" <babaonthenet@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>You have to have someone put the toddler in a highchair by clicking on
>>>it. "Put youngster in chair" (something like that) should come up. When
>>>it's in the chair click on the fridge, you should get "Feed youngster"...
>>>click on that and they'll put the small bowl of food on the highchair
>>>tray.
>>>
>>>It's a little bowl, the toddler eats from it with it's hands. When it's
>>>finished eating or Throwing it click on the chair and take the toddler
>>>out. It really is cute to watch. To get it to throw it at the adult sim
>>>it has to be done when the toddler is Not hungry. (check it's needs
>>>bars.)
>>>Sage
>>>

>>Thanks so much Sage! I will try that later tonight when I sit down to
>>play. That's why I love reading these groups, I've learned so much from
>>all of you. Thanks again! I appreciate it.
>>
>>Ali
>

> You're Very welcome... I can't tell you how much I learn here also! I guess
> we all learn from these newsgroups. Everyone has such different experiences
> and that makes the group a Fountain of Knowledge!!!
> Sage

Gotta love the internet ;)

Ali

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

<Snip>
>>>Thanks so much Sage! I will try that later tonight when I sit down to
>>>play. That's why I love reading these groups, I've learned so much from
>>>all of you. Thanks again! I appreciate it.
>>>
>>>Ali
>>

>> You're Very welcome... I can't tell you how much I learn here also! I
>> guess we all learn from these newsgroups. Everyone has such different
>> experiences and that makes the group a Fountain of Knowledge!!!
>> Sage
>>

> Gotta love the internet ;)
>
> Ali

How True! I wonder how many of us would still be playing without the
internet to give us hacks, cheats, walls and soon OBJECTS... everything that
was left out of the game. And to top it all off, there'd be No Community
where we can go to learn or gripe. ;-/
I know *I* would have given up on the game if not for all the ideas and tips
we can get from this group.
Sage

ali

Sage wrote:
> <Snip>

>>>You're Very welcome... I can't tell you how much I learn here also! I
>>>guess we all learn from these newsgroups. Everyone has such different
>>>experiences and that makes the group a Fountain of Knowledge!!!
>>>Sage
>>>

>>Gotta love the internet ;)
>>
>>Ali
>

> How True! I wonder how many of us would still be playing without the
> internet to give us hacks, cheats, walls and soon OBJECTS... everything that
> was left out of the game. And to top it all off, there'd be No Community
> where we can go to learn or gripe. ;-/
> I know *I* would have given up on the game if not for all the ideas and tips
> we can get from this group.
> Sage

You are so right. I know I download new things just about everyday.
I'm afraid I'm gonna overload my hard drive, even though I have one
dedicated only to my sims downloads. I love the game, just need to
upgrade my processor cause I can only invite 2 people at a time to
parties and then things run kinda slow. Someday soon.

Ali