Computer wont turn on

G

Well I a dell pentium 4 bla bla bla I have a 8800 GTS and recenty I got a new case and a new power supply, and well when I put it in hte new case I did not put my processor fan in and it over heated which was my fault so I mounted the fan and then tried to boot it up again and it did not start up all that happened is the lights and fans blinked on for a split second then turned off and the yellow light next to the power button blinks constantly telling me that the computer is "on" and when I hold the power button it will turn off and the light will stop blinking but the monitor never turns on and the computer never starts up

any help would be greatly appreciated.

blackbird307

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
Well I a dell pentium 4 bla bla bla I have a 8800 GTS and recenty I got a new case and a new power supply, and well when I put it in hte new case I did not put my processor fan in and it over heated which was my fault so I mounted the fan and then tried to boot it up again and it did not start up all that happened is the lights and fans blinked on for a split second then turned off and the yellow light next to the power button blinks constantly telling me that the computer is "on" and when I hold the power button it will turn off and the light will stop blinking but the monitor never turns on and the computer never starts up

any help would be greatly appreciated.

So when you turn it on, nothing shows up on screen but fan is spinning? Did you let it cool off? I seem to have the same problem only my computer mysteriously died, with no reason why, instantly.
I'm sure your problem is related with your cpu.

TRENDING THREADS