What's with this "matt parker" guy?

Archived from groups: alt.fan.letterman,alt.recovery.aa,alt.politics.immigration,alt.games.the-sims,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Every usenet group I go to has a post about him. I think he really
pissed someone off. Does anyone have any more info about all of this?

-------------------
www.urine-pimp.com
pass your urine test

Mwahahaha!
<usenet69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Every usenet group I go to has a post about him. I think he really
> pissed someone off. Does anyone have any more info about all of this?

Trying to find out what people are saying about you?

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)