System Config

April 17, 2004 2:47:58 AM

I upgraded from Windows ME to XP. Every time I log on,
the System Config Manager comes up. When I press ok, it
reboots. Then I log on, the system config comes
up.....See where I am going? How do I stop this from
happening. If I push cancel, I can do whatever. It is
really annoying. Thanks for your help.
Randy

More about : system config

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 12:59:45 AM

Randy, there's a box you can check on the left that will stop that from
happening. Look for it next time.
!