System Config

I upgraded from Windows ME to XP. Every time I log on,
the System Config Manager comes up. When I press ok, it
reboots. Then I log on, the system config comes
up.....See where I am going? How do I stop this from
happening. If I push cancel, I can do whatever. It is
really annoying. Thanks for your help.
Randy
1 answer Last reply
More about system config

    Randy, there's a box you can check on the left that will stop that from
    happening. Look for it next time.
    "Randy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I upgraded from Windows ME to XP. Every time I log on,
    > the System Config Manager comes up. When I press ok, it
    > reboots. Then I log on, the system config comes
    > up.....See where I am going? How do I stop this from
    > happening. If I push cancel, I can do whatever. It is
    > really annoying. Thanks for your help.
    > Randy

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP