Intel's 1156 Platform chipsets..????Overclocking?

khicharkumar

Distinguished
May 18, 2010
Intel 1156 platform has been a success since its lauch but there are various chipsets avalible for it:
Mainley:
1.H55
2.H57
3.P55
I think there are more but i cant figure out the difference between them and which is best for overclocking.....?
I need all for you to help me to know what's there difference..
Thanks,

Solution
There are four main chipsets that I know of which are based on socket 1156.

P55, H55, H57 and Q57.

The P55 is the mainstream chipset, and is the type of chipset which would normally have more overclocking features.

H55, H57 and Q57 have integrated graphics, and generally the H57 boards have a few more features than the H55 boards, while the Q57 board has security features intended for businesses. Note that the integrated graphics comes from the graphics chip on the CPU, not on the motherboard.
There are four main chipsets that I know of which are based on socket 1156.

P55, H55, H57 and Q57.

The P55 is the mainstream chipset, and is the type of chipset which would normally have more overclocking features.

H55, H57 and Q57 have integrated graphics, and generally the H57 boards have a few more features than the H55 boards, while the Q57 board has security features intended for businesses. Note that the integrated graphics comes from the graphics chip on the CPU, not on the motherboard.

Solution