Can someone post the charter of this newsgroup please?

Archived from groups: alt.fan.letterman,alt.recovery.aa,alt.politics.immigration,alt.games.the-sims,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

I'd like to see the charter for a few newsgroups just so I know how
they are formatted, and how they may differ.

www.urine-pimp.com
pass your urine test

Archived from groups: alt.fan.letterman,alt.recovery.aa,alt.politics.immigration,alt.games.the-sims,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Damn stoners