Nina Caliente is having Deaths baby

Last response: in Video Games
February 9, 2005 4:28:29 AM

It's probably old news that this is possible, but I only just thought of it.
So I thought I'd share.

Nina Caliente is almost all the way through her second adulthood (Elixir of
Life) and, even with the Risky WooHoo mod, has never been pregnant. She's a
rich lady who's run a brothel and is almost at the top of the hairdressing
career and she wants someone to leave her fortune to. She also has a fear of
falling out of love with Mortimer Goth (though he's been dead since she was
a young adult the first time around) so I thought I'd try and get her a baby
with Mortimer. In paused mode I used Carrington's teleport shrub to summon
Mortimer from the default household and was going to use the Insiminator to
impregnate her with his baby, but Mortimer has three children in my
Pleasantville (No. 3, Antony, is even Nina's nephew) so I looked at who else
was in the default household and summoned and impregnated Nina with Deaths
baby (it has been done before after all). I think if all goes well her next
child will be with the car.

;')

MM
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 4:28:30 AM

> It's probably old news that this is possible, but I only just thought
> of it.
> So I thought I'd share.
>
> Nina Caliente is almost all the way through her second adulthood
> (Elixir of
> Life) and, even with the Risky WooHoo mod, has never been pregnant.
> She's a
> rich lady who's run a brothel and is almost at the top of the
> hairdressing
> career and she wants someone to leave her fortune to. She also has a
> fear of
> falling out of love with Mortimer Goth (though he's been dead since
> she was
> a young adult the first time around) so I thought I'd try and get her
> a baby
> with Mortimer. In paused mode I used Carrington's teleport shrub to
> summon
> Mortimer from the default household and was going to use the
> Insiminator to
> impregnate her with his baby, but Mortimer has three children in my
> Pleasantville (No. 3, Antony, is even Nina's nephew) so I looked at
> who else
> was in the default household and summoned and impregnated Nina with
> Deaths
> baby (it has been done before after all). I think if all goes well her
> next
> child will be with the car.
>
> ;')
>
> MM

How interesting! I must go get Carrington's teleport shrub. I didn't
know about this one.
Thought I was keeping up with things.........LOL........just goes to
show we learn all the time.

Please keep us posted about this. :)

...........B
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 4:28:30 AM

Madame Mim wrote:
> I think if
> all goes well her next child will be with the car.

Hm, "My Mother, the Car" - art imitates art...

:)

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply
Related resources
February 9, 2005 4:28:30 AM

>In paused mode I used Carrington's teleport >shrub<snipped>

Where do I get this?
February 9, 2005 4:28:31 AM

Never mind. :D

"JustMe" <someone@someplace.com> wrote in message

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>>In paused mode I used Carrington's teleport >shrub<snipped>
>
> Where do I get this?

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 5:40:59 AM

Thane - Death and Nina's baby looks quite normal. His father shows up in his
family tree as a cowled shape. Nina now has only five days to go until
elderhood and is pregnant by the NPC remote controlled car.

ROTFLMAO

MM

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > It's probably old news that this is possible, but I only just thought
> > of it.
> > So I thought I'd share.
> >
> > Nina Caliente is almost all the way through her second adulthood
> > (Elixir of
> > Life) and, even with the Risky WooHoo mod, has never been pregnant.
> > She's a
> > rich lady who's run a brothel and is almost at the top of the
> > hairdressing
> > career and she wants someone to leave her fortune to. She also has a
> > fear of
> > falling out of love with Mortimer Goth (though he's been dead since
> > she was
> > a young adult the first time around) so I thought I'd try and get her
> > a baby
> > with Mortimer. In paused mode I used Carrington's teleport shrub to
> > summon
> > Mortimer from the default household and was going to use the
> > Insiminator to
> > impregnate her with his baby, but Mortimer has three children in my
> > Pleasantville (No. 3, Antony, is even Nina's nephew) so I looked at
> > who else
> > was in the default household and summoned and impregnated Nina with
> > Deaths
> > baby (it has been done before after all). I think if all goes well her
> > next
> > child will be with the car.
> >
> > ;')
> >
> > MM
> >

> How interesting! I must go get Carrington's teleport shrub. I didn't
> know about this one.
> Thought I was keeping up with things.........LOL........just goes to
> show we learn all the time.
>
> Please keep us posted about this. :)
>

> ..........B

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 5:41:00 AM

> Thane - Death and Nina's baby looks quite normal. His father shows up
> in his
> family tree as a cowled shape. Nina now has only five days to go until
> elderhood and is pregnant by the NPC remote controlled car.
>
> ROTFLMAO
>
> MM

ROTFLMAO you have got to take pics and post. LOL

BTW where did you find Carrington's teleport shrub? I can't find it at
MTS2.

Thanks and keep up the good work! LOL

..........B
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:11:44 AM

That's because I'm a terrible person who got the creator wrong (bad MM!)

Inge Jones
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38276&highl...

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Thane - Death and Nina's baby looks quite normal. His father shows up
> > in his
> > family tree as a cowled shape. Nina now has only five days to go until
> > elderhood and is pregnant by the NPC remote controlled car.
> >
> > ROTFLMAO
> >
> > MM
> >

> ROTFLMAO you have got to take pics and post. LOL
>
> BTW where did you find Carrington's teleport shrub? I can't find it at
> MTS2.
>
> Thanks and keep up the good work! LOL
>
> .........B

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:11:45 AM

> That's because I'm a terrible person who got the creator wrong (bad
> MM!)
>
> Inge Jones
> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38276&highl...
>
> MM

LOL I should have known it was Inge's. Thanks anyway. I've been looking
everywhere but did
find some new stuff and information at MTS2. Sometimes it pays to have
to search.

..........B
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:32:29 AM

Leyton (Nina and *NPC Remote Controlled Car's) baby is also completely
normal looking. His father shows up as an empty square.

MM

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Thane - Death and Nina's baby looks quite normal. His father shows up
> > in his
> > family tree as a cowled shape. Nina now has only five days to go until
> > elderhood and is pregnant by the NPC remote controlled car.
> >
> > ROTFLMAO
> >
> > MM
> >

> ROTFLMAO you have got to take pics and post. LOL
>
> BTW where did you find Carrington's teleport shrub? I can't find it at
> MTS2.
>
> Thanks and keep up the good work! LOL
>
> .........B

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:32:30 AM

> Leyton (Nina and *NPC Remote Controlled Car's) baby is also completely
> normal looking. His father shows up as an empty square.
>
> MM

What's next? ROTFL Keep us posted!

.........B
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:32:30 AM

> Leyton (Nina and *NPC Remote Controlled Car's) baby is also completely
> normal looking. His father shows up as an empty square.

Is it the baby or the toddler? All babies look exactly the same, with the
exception of the color of their eyebrows.

It's when they become toddlers that the weirdo genetics start coming through
and they sometimes look as if they've been through a wind tunnel. Or
something.

February 9, 2005 11:09:02 AM

One is now a teen and the other a child - they both look completely normal.

MM

"Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Leyton (Nina and *NPC Remote Controlled Car's) baby is also completely
> > normal looking. His father shows up as an empty square.
>
> Is it the baby or the toddler? All babies look exactly the same, with the
> exception of the color of their eyebrows.
>
> It's when they become toddlers that the weirdo genetics start coming
through
> and they sometimes look as if they've been through a wind tunnel. Or
> something.

February 9, 2005 11:51:29 AM

"Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> Leyton (Nina and *NPC Remote Controlled Car's) baby is also
>> completely
>> normal looking. His father shows up as an empty square.
>
> Is it the baby or the toddler? All babies look exactly the same, with
> the exception of the color of their eyebrows.
>
> It's when they become toddlers that the weirdo genetics start coming
> through and they sometimes look as if they've been through a wind
> tunnel. Or something.

You know what's odd? Seems like in my game all the toddlers look the
same. LOL
I can have a red headed woman & black haired man and
always...............the toddlers end up
with black hair. Sheezzzz!!

..........B
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:46:34 PM

....On the next Ricky Lake....

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:46:34 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>...On the next Ricky Lake....

ROTFL!

BW