Additional Case Fans on Coolermaster RC-690?

foolycooly

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
Decided on the RC690 for my upcoming build. It comes standard w/ three 120mm fans on the front rear and side. There are spots for four more...two on the top and one on the bottom and side. There is also a spot for a 80mm fan to the back of the motherboard tray to cool the CPU from both sides...(Yes I copied most of this from the product description :p )

My question is, will I see a noticeable improvement by adding fans to any of these open spots? My build is here -

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=9689192

It looks like my PSU has a fan on the bottom which will pull cool air in from the bottom vent of the case and throw it out the back...other than this, should I invest in any other fans?

I don't mind noise levels (As long as they don't get too extreme)

As always, thanks for any help.

What V3NOM says - bottom front to top rear air flow. More exhaust than intake. CoolerMaster makes a 4-in-3 drive bay device with a 120mm fan mounted in front which you can buy. Fits into three standard standard bays. There is the original version and a new fancy version. I've got the original version in my case. You can easily change the fan if you don't like it.