Problem with Ati Radeon X1950 Pro

G

Here's what happened. I built my computer about 2 years ago with the following specs:

450W Xion PSU (came with case)

Asus p5b mobo

Western Digital HDD

Sapphire X1950 Pro

Bgears B-enspirer7.1 audio

ati 650 pro Tv tuner

Since then I have made some minor upgrades such as additional hard drives and dvd drives. It's been running great and has been over 3 months since I have made any changes to the internal hardware. What happened was that I was setting up a dual-boot of vista and Windows 7 and trying to figure out the driver and Catalyst Control center on Windows 7 and I tried restarting the computer after many unsuccesful attempts at fixing the software problem, and when the comp tried to reboot the system speaker gave one long beep followed by 3 short beeps. after searching for what this means, as it is not in the manual for the mobo, I determined that it meant a problem with the video card. I unplugged everything from the computer, HDDs usb accessories, dvd drives, pci cards, nothing. still got the same beeping problem. I don't see anything on the monitors. Here's the weird part, if I unplug the vid card 4 or 6, I can't remember right now, pin connector the computer boots as normal, just without sending a signal to the monitor, otherwise it just keeps trying to restart over and over again while incessently beeping in the same pattern.

I think that's all, Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm so frustrated with my computer right now because without the video, it's essentially worthless.