Freaky Mailbox

Does anyone know what I have done, All of a sudden I have loads of options
when i click on the mailbox,
Instead of it just being get mail, Its like about 20 different things can do
now,
Only started tonight, and havent downloaded anything new, just really odd,
Cheers for any help
Tracym

You've picked up a mod in a house you've downloaded. If you wish to get rid
of it you need the Sims 2 Clean Package Installer from www.modthesims2.com

MM

> You've picked up a mod in a house you've downloaded. If you wish to get
> rid
> of it you need the Sims 2 Clean Package Installer from www.modthesims2.com
>
> MM

Thank you, I downloaded some houses from The Sims 2 exchange before
Christmas but only just put this house on the Estate,
Thanks for that.
Tracym